Developer’s Help Desk: I Want to Integrate with a Third Party Vendor, What Do I Need to Do?
Integration processes and techniques continue to grow rapidly. Depending upon the level of 3rd party integration desired, they may include utilizing an existing API for which CU*Answers has previously developed, or entail a true custom development effort as part of our custom project suite. Common examples of 3rd party integrations include:
- A new Loan Origination Systems (LOS) provider.
- DEX/Data Warehousing projects, for transferring pre-configured files to external warehouses.
- Single Sign On (SSO) projects, for helping eliminate the requirement for member authentication multiple times.
What do I need to do to get started on a Third Party Integration?
- Contact the Developer’s Help Desk by ordering this service – we will assist in reviewing your project with you and create a Special Project Request/Authorization form for getting started.
- Your project Request will be presented to our Project Team.
- Depending on the project goals and scope, the Project Team will review and deliver (as applicable) a research/design quote for you to initially determine how we may best proceed.
Click the button below to get started!