Periodically, a client will express a desire for fast tracking a project through the project development life cycle. As mentioned, there are often multiple factors which must be considered prior to CU*Answers replying back. Several of these may include:
- Does the project type require it being linked to a future CU*BASE Release date?
- Is the project dependent upon 3rd party vendor(s) for successful completion?
- What is the scope of the project specs. The overall complexity of a project can be an important factor per timing consideration.
- How does the request match up to CU*Answers existing project calendar/ schedule… is it even feasible?
- What will be the project investment (bid) required for offering an expedite option…
To summarize, it must be understood that any or a combination of these considerations listed may potentially impact a project request being expedited. However, CU*Answer will do its very best to carefully review all expedite requests, and reply back as quickly as possible. Please contact the Developer's Help Desk for any additional questions you may have.