Integration processes and techniques continue to grow rapidly. For instance, depending upon the level of 3rd party integration desired, they may include utilizing an existing API for which CU*A has previously developed, or entail a true custom development effort, part of our Design Studio project suite.
Design studio represents a more customized (personalized) project development strategy in which you are often the architect for designing the project blueprint and building the solution. Examples of these types of project include new 3rd Party Vendor Integrations, SSO Projects, Data Exchange (DEX)/ Data Warehouse file downloads and more. However, no need to worry as DHD is here to collaborate in helping make your project vision become reality. For example, in considering your project, you may optionally wish to contract with CU*Answers to engage its expert resources in a variety of ways, including project design/ management, programming, quality control, marketing, compliance, back office, and more. In essence, our Design Studio “suite” represents an array of services, spirit and vision for helping you drive the initiative forward – on your terms.
- Initial DS (Design Studio) questions your CU should consider:
- What vendor are you looking to integrate with? Please review existing 3rd party vendors CU*Answers already works with. (provide link to Off The Shelf products)
- What products/service(s) are you looking to integrate?
- What is the anticipated outcome/benefit for your credit union? For instance:
- We expect this to provide a material CU ROI over the next 2-4 years
- We expect this service to provide an improved member experience
- We are expecting added Staff efficiency for integrating this tool
- We project greater community visibility/ presence by offering this service.
- Has your credit union performed due diligence on this vendor?
- Key Design Studio processes:
- Contact either Client Services or Developer’s Help Desk – we’ll assist you in completing a Special Project Request/Authorization form.
- Your Project Request is presented to our Project Team.
- The Project Team will review and deliver (as applicable) a Research/ design quote.
- Initial Project Research/design work is completed.
- A Project Development Quote is provided.
- Per accepting this Project Development Quote, applicable Agreements are completed.
- Project Development work begins! All components, including estimated project timelines, on-going project updates, quality control/ testing, implementation guidelines, etc. are scheduled.